Development, Planning and Infrastructure
Our property development team is highly skilled in advising commercial and residential developers on the setup, implementation and completion of such developments.
Our team of commercial property solicitors advise on:
- Site investigation and acquisition
- Advising on the purchase and assembly of development sites
- Infrastructure set up and documentation including planning and other statutory agreements with local and other appropriate authorities
- Drafting appropriate construction documents to support development
- Dealing with sales and lettings when development phase is implemented
We understand and appreciate how important planning advice is in any commercial development. Our team will provide practical advice in order to avoid unnecessary delays and promptly deal with any issues that may arise during the application.
We will manage all aspects of a planning project. We will also assist in resolving the conflict between those wishing to develop land and those wishing to protect land.
We have a depth of expertise and experience within the team, which ensures we can provide the best solution to suit your commercial needs.
We act for buyers and sellers of freehold and leasehold commercial property across the country....
We act for both landlords and tenants in relation to commercial property leases....