Construction & Engineering Solicitors
Our construction lawyers are highly experienced in non-contentious and contentious matters relating to the construction industry.
Our construction and engineering lawyers provide high quality legal, commercial and practical advice. We provide a specialist service to both public and private sector clients at all stages of the life cycle of a project. Taking into consideration the increased economic pressure at present, we will provide commercially tailored advice that can make a real difference to your project.
Our construction law expertise covers:
- Procurement and Tender Advice
- Pre-Construction Services and Early Works Agreements
- Building and Engineering Contracts (bespoke and standard forms including JCT, NEC, FIDIC and IChemE)
- Consultants Appointments
- Collateral Warranties and Third Party Rights
- Bonds and Guarantees
- Contractual advice services (including regarding payment, time for completion, defects, variations, termination)
- Construction dispute avoidance and dispute resolution