- COVID-19: How to weather the storm and plan for prosperity
COVID-19: How to weather the storm and plan for prosperity
COVID-19: How to weather the storm and plan for prosperity17th June 2020 - Published by
We are currently in testing times facing a great deal of uncertainty. For a lot of individuals and businesses, it has become a juggling act between what needs our attention now and how to ensure there is development on the horizon. But this time will pass, and it will be over before we know it.
With this in mind, Kuits, W&Co and KJG Accountants teamed up to help you look at how to weather this period, whilst keeping an all-important eye on the future to make sure were ready for life after lockdown.
This webinar explores:
– Ways to protect your loved ones, now and going forward
– Schemes and strategies that have been introduced to support individuals and businesses alike
– Identifying investment opportunities that have a positive impact on the planet
– How to maintain a positive mindset in uncertain times
To discuss the issues dealt with in this video please contact Kuits tax & estate planning partner, Paul Bricknell at email@example.com or on 0161 838 7860.
Disclaimer: This presentation does not constitute advice. In all cases, specialist advice will be based on a bespoke analysis of an individual’s specific circumstances.