Richard is a solicitor in the litigation team dealing with commercial property litigation.
Areas of Expertise
Richard focuses on the following property dispute resolution matters:
- Landlord and Tenant 1954 Act opposed and unopposed lease renewals
- Service of and advice on s 25 and s 26 notices
- Debt recovery
- Dilapidations advice and proceedings
- Break notice service and advice
- Breaches of covenants under lease
- Adverse possession claims
- General litigation work
Richard’s approach is to provide commercial advice to allow the client to make the best decision to fit their desired outcome. Richard’s friendly approach aims to build relationships with all of his clients, allowing for efficient and long lasting relationships to flourish.
LLB & LPC Liverpool John Moore University
Away from the office
Spending time with my family and friends.
Football and rugby