With so much value attached to property, disputes and disagreements are unfortunately part and parcel of owning or occupying property.
Whether it involves commercial or residential property, resolving these disputes should be approached in a sensible and commercially-savvy way: analysing the risks, weighing up the rewards, and pushing hard for a result that makes commercial sense.
Our specialist property litigators regularly advise national and international clients on the full range of property disputes, including:
- Matters relating to commercial, residential and mixed-use schemes
- Landlord and tenant issues, including rent arrears, break notices forfeiture and lease renewals
- Service charge disputes
- Dilapidations claims
- Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Breaches of contract
- Professional negligence
- Possession of land claims
- Trespass and unlawful occupation
- Party wall disputes
- Overage and coverage disputes
Meet your team