Data protection and privacy law is evolving at a rapid pace to keep up with developing technologies and the way people are doing business. Our team of data protection specialists provide non-technical and pragmatic advice to help you navigate through this complex area so that you can focus on achieving your business objectives.
Why choose us?
Our experts understand the tension between data protection compliance and running a successful business. That’s why we provide targeted, risk-based and strategic advice by getting to know your business and objectives and always considering the impact on your company. Taking this approach is fundamental to everything we do and the cornerstone to the strategy we have used for over 100 years to build long-lasting relationships.
Our data protection advisory services include preparing and updating policies, procedures, registers and other documentation, as well as supporting clients with requests from data subjects and dealing with data breaches. We provide HR data protection advice and can assist businesses in ensuring their contracts, policies and procedures are compliant and supporting employers in responding to subject access requests. We also deal with privacy disputes.
We recognise that the risk of heavy fines combined with individuals’ increased awareness of the rights they have in respect of their personal data means data protection is now an area impossible to ignore. Our team is here to help you face this challenge and continue thriving as a company.
We specialise in providing data protection advisory services to business, including:
- Helping them with their compliance projects (both new and ongoing)
- Providing data protection training both to the board/senior personnel and to all (or a selection of) employees
- Preparing and updating policies, procedures, registers and other documentation
- Supporting them in responding to requests from data subjects
- Supporting them in dealing with data breaches
- Advising them in respect of their marketing activities
- Dealing with data protection as part of commercial contract negotiations