Kuits is a leading, UK200-listed commercial law firm based in Manchester city centre.
We provide trusted legal and commercial advice to businesses, their owners and high-net-worth individuals, promoting the growth and success of the North West.
Ranked highly in both Chambers UK and Legal 500, clients consider us ‘quick to respond’, ‘diligent’ and ‘thorough and educated’ in our responses.
Our approach is to work closely with our clients to understand their needs and objectives, and in doing so provide the best advice for you.
Our aim is to build relationships and, ultimately, to become your trusted advisors. As such, all of our clients have access to senior people, who will use their knowledge and experience to develop innovative solutions to your complex legal and commercial problems.
Our clients choose to work with us because we:
- Recruit and train the best technical lawyers in the North West
- Go beyond the technical to offer sharp commercial acumen and innovative solutions to complex problems
- Care about our people, our clients and our community
- Are approachable and responsive
- Are able to offer sound recommendations based on your particular circumstances, rather than just options
- Maintain consistently high client service levels, providing clear and timely communication and clear fee structures
As such, 97% of our clients would recommend us to others¹.
We have particular expertise in advising SMEs, financial institutions, real estate investors and PLCs, as well as businesses in the healthcare, leisure, fashion, sport and charities sectors. We also have niche expertise in serious tax investigations, mediation and family business succession planning.
For those clients with international interests, Kuits can provide high-quality multi-jurisdictional advice via its membership of TAGLaw, a global alliance consisting of over 150 law firms spanning 90 countries. Learn more.
¹Based on client survey responses 1 May 2015 – 30 Apr 2016.
The results are always exemplary. Kuits performance has clearly added value to our business.
Clive Ashcroft, Head of Legal Services
Land Securities PLC