Our corporate and commercial lawyers have wide-ranging technical experience and expertise in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts and agreements relating to goods and services across all sectors.
When dealing with customers, suppliers, agents and others, it is important to ensure they fulfill their obligations to you and that you realise the full benefit of the relationship to ensure long-term success for your business.
We create bespoke commercial contracts and agreements tailored to your commercial objectives, including:
- Brand acquisitions and disposals
- Confidentiality agreements
- Distribution and agency
- Endorsement/image rights/sponsorship
- Events and artist agreements
- Introduction agreements
- Joint ventures and strategic alliances
- Licensing of patents, brands and other intellectual property rights
- Manufacturing and supply agreements
- R&D Agreements
- Terms & conditions of business (sale and purchase of goods and services)
We take the time to understand clients’ objectives, and so can provide commercially-focused, cost-efficient legal advice, which adds real value.
The team regularly meets with its clients to provide continual support and commercial advice.
Meet your team