Kirsti is a Partner in our Corporate and Commercial Team.
Areas of Expertise
Kirsti is a corporate partner specialising in corporate finance and M&A, together with, AIM and NEX admissions. She also advises on investments and joint ventures whether company, LLP or partnership structures.
Having developed a strong reputation for advising AIM-listed corporations, Kirsti has acted for five AIM-listed companies, including SysGroup.
Kirsti is seen as a trusted advisor to the firm’s corporate clients, often working with businesses from start-up through to eventual sale, advising them on their growth strategies throughout, providing practical solutions to commercial concerns.
Kirsti also speaks Spanish, some Finnish and basic French.
Recent and/or notable transactions on which Kirsti has advised include:-
• acting for the shareholders of Laser Quantum on a part sale to Novanta Technologies, including ongoing shareholder and management arrangements
• acting for Ironveld plc, an AIM traded mining company, on a share placing to raise circa £1.8m
• acting for Bagir Limited, an AIM traded tailored clothing designer, manufacturer and supplier on a share placing to raise funds to refinance and also provide working capital for further development and growth of its Ethiopian operations
• acting for SysGroup plc in relation to its growth through acquisition, including the purchase of System Professional Limited
• acting on a share sale and rollover to a private equity backed purchaser.
Chester College of Law
Away from the office
…and trying not to break any more bones while doing the above!
Kirsti is recommended by Chambers and Partners.