Jan is a Partner in the Corporate Team.
Areas of Expertise
Jan has extensive experience in a wide range of corporate matters including company and business acquisitions and disposals, joint ventures, shareholders disputes and re-organisations. She has particular expertise in dealing with complex, domestic and cross border corporate reorganisations and restructurings.
She has advised on transactions in many different business sectors but has considerable experience in the healthcare sector and advising property investment companies on FCA related matters.
Jan also has particular expertise in corporate banking acting for both lenders and borrowers in relation to acquisition finance and general corporate lending matters.
Recent and/or notable transactions on which Jan has advised include:-
• acting for AIB Group (UK) plc in relation to a loan facility of £10,000,000 to a childcare provider
• acting for a property syndicate in relation to real estate finance facilities of £16,000,000
• acting for a healthcare provider in relation to a £33,000,000 loan and development facility
• acting for a residential property developer in relation to a £30,000,000 facility
• acting for a property investment company in relation to its application for FCA registration as a small AIFM
• acting for a UK group of companies in relation to a capital reduction demerger
Kuits from 1998
Away from the office
Spending time with friends and family
Holidays in the sun