Solicitors for Insolvency Practitioners
The restructuring and insolvency team can assist insolvency practitioners on all contentious and non-contentious issues that arise in their appointments, including:
- Compliance with formalities associated with the appointment or appointments, and review of those documents to establish compliance;
- Sale of the Company’s business and/or assets, including transfers of a going concern or disposals of real estate.
- Investigation of misconduct by a company’s directors and officeholders, including pursuit of any claims that arise from the investigation where they are in the interests of the creditors of the company;
- Work to recover any assets that have been misapplied or transferred out of the estate on the basis of antecedent transactions;
- Compliance with the duties and obligations of an insolvency practitioner.