Sign Up to our newsletter

Personal Licences

To speak to someone about obtaining or renewing a personal licence, please contact us.

Anyone who intends to act as the Designated Premises Supervisor at a licensed premises must be a personal licence holder. It is also often useful to have other personal licence holders on site, as they are trained in the basics of licensing legislation.

In order to obtain a personal licence, you must take the Award for Personal Licence Holders course and pass the exam, submit a Disclosure Scotland check and then submit an application to your local licensing authority for a licence.

Our team can look after this entire process for you. We can arrange and book a course for you and, once you have passed your exam, can collate the information necessary, submit your Disclosure check and submit the application on your behalf.


About Us

Find out more about us, our approach and how we can help you.

Subscribe to our mailing list