Our team has a wealth of experience in advising public and private companies across a broad range of industry sectors.
The size and substantive expertise of the team enables us to react and advise within tight commercial deadlines – from acting swiftly to restrain unlawful competitive activity to advising on the employment aspects of a range of corporate transactions and devising exit strategies for difficult employees.
We advise employers on effective employee policies and practices that ensure compliance and effective risk management. To increase the cost effectiveness of our services, promote good practice and share knowledge we offer training for business owners, managers and HR Professionals dealing with employment issues on the ground.
We also provide free legal updates to clients and our quarterly HR Breakfast club seminars provide practical guidance on the latest hot topics in HR.
We have particular expertise in the following areas:
- Employment disputes and Employment tribunal representation
- Redundancy, restructuring and re-organisation
- Advising in relation to complex disciplinary issues or grievances, long term sickness and performance management
- Senior executive issues and exit negotiations
- Discrimination law
- Contractual disputes involving bonuses, share option schemes or employee shareholder issues
- TUPE including business transfers and service provision changes
- Restrictive covenants –drafting and enforcement through injunction
- Settlement – negotiation of exit, drafting and advising on Settlement Agreements
- Service Agreements, Contracts of Employment, incentive schemes, policies and procedures