With so much value attached to property, disputes and disagreements are unfortunately part and parcel of owning or occupying property.
Resolving commercial property disputes should be approached in a sensible and commercially-savvy way: analysing the risks, weighing up the rewards, and pushing hard for a result that makes commercial sense.
Our specialist property litigators regularly advise national and international clients on the full range of property disputes, including:
- Matters relating to commercial property and mixed-use schemes
- Landlord and tenant issues, including rent arrears, break notices forfeiture and lease renewals
- Service charge disputes
- Dilapidations claims
- Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Breaches of contract
- Professional negligence
- Possession of land claims
- Trespass and unlawful occupation
- Party wall disputes
- Overage and coverage disputes
If you require any assistance in relation to these matters, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0161 832 3434 or by completing our online enquiry form here.
Meet your team