Kuits invited onto the judging panel of the North West Entrepreneur of the Year Awards24 Aug 2016
The Executive Partner of Manchester commercial law firm Kuits has been selected to join the judging panel of the EN North West Entrepreneur of the Year Awards 2016.
Robert Levy was chosen from dozens of other nominees to join the judging panel for the awards, which, currently in their 15th year, celebrate the best owner-managed businesses in the region.
Previous years have seen winners such as Simon Nixon of Moneysupermarket.com, Jennie Johnson of Kids Allowed, Antony Preston of Pets at Home and Tom Bloxham of Urban Splash.
Alongside Robert, other judges on the panel include:
• Rachel Elnaugh, founder of Red Letter Days and former dragon on the BBC’s Dragon’s Den
• Peter Hills, Chairman of the Academy of Chief Executives
• Dr Robert A. Phillips, Lecturer in Enterprise at Manchester Business School
• David Beatty, Regional Corporate Director North at HSBC
• Ian Cass, managing director at Forum of Private Business
• Professor David Spicer, Senior Lecturer and Dean of Salford Business School
• Lisa Greenhalgh, Chief Operating Officer of Merseyside Special Investment Fund (MSIF)
• Dr Vikas Shah, CEO & Founder of Swistcot Group and Chair of TiE UK North, and
• Stephen Lindsay, Corporate Finance Partner at KJG Chartered Accountants.
Robert Levy commented: “Kuits deal with an extensive client base of entrepreneurs and SMEs working across a broad range of commercial activities in the North West, so we know what it takes to become successful here.
“On behalf of the firm, it will be great to be able to assist in judging those businesses that have impressed the most over the past 12 months and I look forward to celebrating the best the region has to offer in November.”
The awards evening will take place at The Mere Golf & Spa Resort in Knutsford on Thursday 3rd November. Over 500 of the most successful business leaders, corporate advisors and investors from around the North West will be in attendance.