Paulina is a Solicitor in our Intellectual Property department.
Areas of Expertise
Paulina commenced her training contract with Kuits in 2018 and, having completed a six-months seat in the Intellectual Property department, qualified as an IP solicitor in September 2020.
Since joining the team Paulina has worked on various intellectual property disputes including trade mark, copyright, design right and database right infringements, as well as matters regarding passing off or defamation.
Paulina also has experience in dealing with the following:-
- Filing WIPO (World Intellectual Property Organization) domain complaints;
- Commencing trade mark opposition proceedings;
- Filing trade mark and copyright complaints with various social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter etc);
- Filing Google requests for removal of personal data under the Right to be Forgotten; and
- Preparing copyright and trade mark licences and assignments.
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester Law School
Away from the Office: