Helen is a solicitor in the commercial litigation team.
Areas of Expertise
Helen specialises in real estate disputes and advises commercial landlords and tenants on a wide range of issues. She has experience dealing with:
- opposed and unopposed renewals pursuant to the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954;
- service of and disputes arising out of break notices;
- advice surrounding dilapidations and breach of repair covenants;
- easement disputes;
- rent arrears, service charge disputes and tenant insolvency; and
- forfeiture and possession, especially in the context of Persons Unknown and Trespassers.
Helen also assists the firm’s existing property clients in respect of high net worth residential disputes.
Liverpool John Moores University
Away from the office
Spending time with friends and family