- The Battle for Talent - Retention and Recruitment post-Covid: HR Breakfast Club
The Battle for Talent – Retention and Recruitment post-Covid: HR Breakfast Club
The Battle for Talent – Retention and Recruitment post-Covid: HR Breakfast Club9th June 2022 - Published by Kuits Employment team
In our second HR Breakfast Club of 2022, our team of expert employment law advisers discussed the issue of finding great talent in the current landscape, as well as providing tips on retaining your current staff. They reviewed long term sickness as one of the possible consequences of post-Covid flexibility issues.
The Employment team was also be joined by Kuits corporate law Partner, Kirsti Pinnell and Intellectual Property Partner, Bruce Jones. Kirsti presented different employment incentivisation strategies as a way of attracting new staff and motivating current staff, all whilst keeping the business costs down.
Bruce discussed reputation management and how you can protect your IP when employees leave your business.
- Case law updates (James Howarth) – 4:05
- HR Hotspot: The Battle for Talent – Retention and Recruitment post-Covid (Kevin McKenna) – 15:29
- Employment Incentivisation Strategies (Kirsti Pinnell) – 35:42
- Reputational Management (Bruce Jones) – 45:39
Sign-up to our next HR Breakfast Club webinar
To signup to the next HR Breakfast webinar please click HERE.
To view all our previous HR Breakfast Club webinars please click HERE.