- COVID-19: Advice for commercial landlords
COVID-19: Advice for commercial landlords
COVID-19: Advice for commercial landlords16th April 2020 - Published by Kuits commercial property team
On 15 April 2020 Kuits hosted a COVID-19 webinar (above), offering expert guidance and advice to commercial landlords on their options during the pandemic, including managing tenant relationships.
The webinar also explored the landscape for landlords and potential remedies, whilst also assessing how to work with lenders.
Insight was offered by commercial property partners David Moroney and Chris Hardy, and covered key information, such as:
- What is the government’s position in relation to payment of rent pursuant to business tenancies and how is this likely to develop in the short-term?
- A tenant’s right and obligations – has this changed?
- Responding to tenant’s requests for rent suspension and other requests
- Successful strategies to be employed in negotiating with tenants – based on our recent experience of working with both parties
- Funders and concerns around enforcement action
If you would like to engage them team on any of the points raised in the webinar please contact David or Chris at:
David Moroney: email@example.com or 0161 838 7886
Chris Hardy: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 838 7881