- COVID-19 advice taskforce
COVID-19 advice taskforce
COVID-19 advice taskforce1st April 2020 - Published by
Kuits has put together a taskforce to support clients through this crisis in the areas they are most likely to need our help. We can help with:
Your workforce: Contact Mark McKeating on 0161 838 7810 / email@example.com
- Advising on furloughing measures (including communications with staff and letters of variation to contracts) to
prevent risk of discrimination claims
- Advice on lay-offs and redundancies.
Your properties: Contact David Moroney on 0161 838 7866 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advising landlords and tenants on strategies for renegotiating lease terms in light of the government’s temporary
measures on protection against forfeiture.
- Advising on construction contracts in this ever-changing landscape, plus material supply issues.
Your contracts and supply chain: Contact James Wall on 0161 838 7996 / email@example.com
- Advising on contractual clauses, in particular application of force majeure and other clauses to the current
Your funding arrangements: Contact George MacMillan on 0161 838 7998 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Providing independent legal advice (ILA) and guidance to directors of businesses on applications for the
Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (“CBILS”).
Advice for directors: Contact Richard Palmer on 0161 503 2996 / email@example.com
- Advice to boards on directors’ duties and how they protect themselves around decision making in navigating the crisis
- Advice to companies if suppliers, customers, landlords or tenants enter an insolvency process
- If necessary, advising on insolvency proceedings.
Claims and disputes: Contact Andrew Weinberg on 0161 838 7811 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advising on debt recovery and all other disputes, including those between shareholders.
- Advising in negotiations and disputes with insurers in relation to unpaid claims relating to COVID-19.
Your personal affairs: Contact Paul Bricknell on 0161 838 7860 / email@example.com
- Advice on putting in place Wills and Powers of Attorney for peace of mind
- Advising on child contact matters during isolation
- Maintenance and Child Support issues, advising payers and recipients in the light of income changes
- Advice on achieving a seamless conveyancing process during these difficult times.
Our taskforce is available to advise you on your concerns and challenges as the situation progresses.
Call us on 0161 832 3434 or contact us for further information and assistance.
To return to our COVID-19 Knowledge Centre, please click here.