Residential Property Solicitor vacancy18 Jun 2021
Kuits is a leading UK200-listed commercial law firm based in Manchester city centre. We provide trusted legal and commercial advice to business, their owners and high-net worth individuals promoting the growth and success of the North West. Ranked highly in both Chambers UK and Legal 500, clients consider us ‘quick to respond’, ‘diligent’ and ‘thorough and educated’ in our responses.
We are seeking a bright and experienced individual of 3-5 years PQE to join our Residential Property team. The role requires previous experience in dealing with high net worth conveyancing, conveyancing for executive members of SMEs and conveyancing for SMEs.
Responsibilities will include:
- Acting for owner/occupiers in conveyancing transactions
- Acting for investors both private and corporate on buy to let transactions, including refinances, for both individual properties and portfolios
- Acting for landlords of HMO properties in their acquisition, refinance and disposal
- Managing junior colleagues as part of a team
- Non fee earning work would include drafting articles; assisting with precedents and improving processes with the team as a whole.
About the team
The Residential Property team at Kuits adopts an open and transparent culture, as does the firm generally. We place real emphasis on personal development and always make sure our team members reach their full potential. Away from the office, the team enjoy partaking in a range of social activities and are looking forward to the lockdown restrictions easing.
Register your interest
If you are looking for a new opportunity and think you have the experience and dedication to become a member of the Residential Property team, email our HR team at HR@kuits.com with your CV.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
"Throughout my different roles within the firm, my voice has never been ignored and my opinion has regularly been sought and valued. I have never felt like I am simply just a number or a statistic which is something I often hear from friends within the industry. People make an real effort to get to know each other on a personal level and I am happy to call many of my colleagues my friends."