Residential Property Solicitor/Legal Executive vacancy (3 - 5 years PQE)04 May 2022
This role will entail assisting 2 Associate level fee-earners with their varied caseloads in the busy residential development arm of the Residential Property team.
The role will include supervising a team of 4+ paralegals and 1 trainee who deal with the day to day progression of unit sales for key developer clients.
- Solicitor/Legal Executive 3-5 Yr PQE
- Experience of residential development/unit sales/new build sales essential
- Experience of a varied caseload sales, purchases, re-finance
- Experience of dealing with SME’s/developer clients directly and efficiently
- Experience of drafting of estate documentation preferable
- Commercial property experience including drafting experience would be beneficial
- Supervisory/Management experience would be preferable but not essential.
- Must be confident and able to work independently with minimal supervision
The ideal candidate will be 3-5 years PQE and will ideally have experience in dealing with both standard residential property transactions (including the usual sales, purchases and re-finance transactions) but will also have experience dealing with residential development work.
The ideal candidate would have a leaning to commercial property/residential development and will be capable to assist in the drafting of estate documentation generally. Importantly, the candidate would be capable of dealing with drafting queries from junior fee earners and have experience in organising completion of volume units on large development sites.
The candidate will need to be a driven, ambitious and efficient person and will need to be used to dealing with a large and demanding caseload in a busy office.
Register your interest
If you are looking for a new opportunity and think you have the experience and dedication to become a member of the Residential Property team, email our HR team at HR@kuits.com with your CV.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
"Throughout my different roles within the firm, my voice has never been ignored and my opinion has regularly been sought and valued. I have never felt like I am simply just a number or a statistic which is something I often hear from friends within the industry. People make an real effort to get to know each other on a personal level and I am happy to call many of my colleagues my friends."