Regulatory lawyer27 Aug 2021
This niche role, based predominantly within the corporate team but providing support across the firm, will suit someone of at least PQE 3+ who has:
- A broad knowledge of FSMA and FCA rules and handbook, particularly COBS ;
- experience in structuring of investment funds, including alternative investment funds, collective investment schemes, real estate funds and equity investments;
- experience of drafting documentation required in fund structures, including limited partnership agreements, offer memorandums, investments agreements and fund management agreements;
- specific experience with small registered AIFMs, including reviewing operator agreements;
- experience in advising clients on regulatory requirements for promotion of investments, including using on-line platforms.
Register your interest
If this sounds like you and you would like to have a confidential chat about the role, your experience and what you want from your next position, then please email email@example.com expressing interest and enclosing your CV and we’ll be in touch.
Kuits is a leading UK200-listed commercial law firm based in Manchester city centre. We provide trusted legal and commercial advice to businesses, their owners and high-net worth individuals promoting the growth and success of the North West.
""Throughout my different roles within the firm, my voice has never been ignored and my opinion has regularly been sought and valued. I have never felt like I am simply just a number or a statistic which is something I often hear from friends within the industry. People make an real effort to get to know each other on a personal level and I am happy to call many of my colleagues my friends.""