Our residential property solicitors provide a personal and friendly approach to serving all your property needs. We have many years’ experience in residential conveyancing and our aim is to deal with each case as quickly and efficiently as possible to limit the stress on you.
We can advise you on all areas of residential property law, including:
- Buying a new build property
- Buying and selling a property
- Remortgages and further advances on property
- Right to buy from Local Authority
- Shared equity purchases from Housing Associations
- Tenancy agreements
- Transfer of equity
We recommend that you instruct your residential property solicitor early in the conveyancing process in order to obtain the best possible results.
We can also help put you in contact with:
- A local firm of estate agents
- Surveyors and valuers
- Mortgage brokers