Our highly experienced team has a wealth of experience in handling employment matters for employees. The advice we provide ranges from advising senior executives in international companies and plcs to healthcare professionals within the NHS, to acting for teaching and sales professionals in claims of constructive and unfair dismissal. Our rounded employment expertise means we are uniquely placed to handle all types of employee matters.
We strive to obtain excellent outcomes for employees through negotiation of exit packages and settlement agreements and have a successful track record in Employment Tribunal litigation.
We have particular expertise in the following areas:
- Settlement agreements: negotiation and advice
- Senior executives: advice on contractual terms and incentive plans, and negotiation of exit and severance terms
- Breach of restrictive covenants
- Bonus disputes
- Constructive and unfair dismissal
- Bullying and harassment
- Employment Tribunal representation, including complex claims involving discrimination and whistleblowing
In acting for employees, we are frequently operating at the sharp end of the law and have conducted several cases involving new regulations or controversial issues, such as holiday pay, e-cigarettes and religious discrimination.
Meet your team